This Warhammer blog is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.
(Illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2012)

eBay auctions ending soonest great eBay sales WFB (US) WFB (UK) 40K eBay stores WFB register on eBay
http://battlereporter.blogspot.com is an approved affiliate of eBay, all auctions are current and hosted securely by eBay

Warhammer Battle Reports 7th / 8thNauticans / Design Fantasy Gallery

Miniature Painting - how do you paint Warhammer Fantasy Battle miniatures ?

I am about about to embark on a rather large painting exercise - a whole new 2000 pt High Elf Army !

It's been quite some time since I last painted any figures, over 7 years in fact.

I was wondering how people go about such a big project and I'm looking for some advice.

I was thinking of under coating the lot in white. I assume this is the best thing to do if you want them to stand out and look 'bright' rather than using a black undercoat. I have never undercoated in white before.

I'm also not certain what order to go in. I was thinking of painting the front rank of each unit first. Then, once I'ce got my eye in again, I will try to take some of my characters.

I have stuck my lion chariot together for a battle I played a few weeks ago and now the idea of painting it fills me with dread.

Should I try to prise it apart or use some kind of 'solvent' to weaken the superglue or should I just paint it, as it is ?

Any advice you can give covering the above would be most appreciated.

Thanks very much,
Sigmar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.

Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Darkblade, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Golden Demon, Great Unclean One, GW, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Lord of Change, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Warhammer, Warhammer Online, Warhammer World logo, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2012, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Warvault Webring

in the forum now