We're starting a new Hurt or Heal text based thread game in the Battle Reporter forum for anybody interested in having a good laugh :-D
*any Warhammer Fantasy Battle unit qualifies
This time there are reputation (karma) prizes at stake :-)
To play just post your actions up to once per day (we have kept the Unbreakable banner and added the new Hex banner and added the option to defend or attack.
All of the actions are now:-
1) Attack or Defend or
2) Move the Hex or Unbreakable token or
3) Cast the spell of the day**
** we've got some new original spells, which are:-
Manticore Frenzy Monday, Tomb Banshee Tuesday, Wulfrik Ambush Wednesday (which adds a new twist), Doom Seeker Thursday, Flagellant Friday (suffer to spare the others around you!), Storm of Chaos Saturday (ouch!) and the sneaky Speculum Sunday makes a return.
The contestants so far:-
- Long Drongs Pirate Slayers - MrSeb
- Vespero's Vendetta - Telepfenion
- Dwarf Hammerers - chunkymon
- Eagle Claw Bolt Thrower - Sigmar
- Muktar's Desert Dogs - Coinsmith1
- Phoenix Guard - STEAM
- Chosen - unclebuck
- Hell Pit Abomination - The Engineer
- Tomb Guard - BigAl66NZ
- Chaos Dragon Ogre - ozziemayhem
- Knights Chaos Warriors - MALOMA
- Mournfang Cavalry - nerra
- Ancient Stegadon - Daider
- Wood Elf Wardancers - DarthProphet
- Dragon Princes - grimthorn
The winner of the last game was Lumpin Croop's fighting Cocks - can you believe it ?!
Image of hot female Maneater Ogre © Games Workshop. All rights reserved. Used without permission.