If you like gunning your enemy down form a distance in Warhammer Fantasy Battles then go for a Dwarf Army.
The Master Tactician #5 competition results are in and the Dwarf Cannon crew just snatched the prize (and are now holding it tightly to their rotund and beard covered chests !)
The debate was detailed, enthusiastic, friendly and very informative.
It was a really close competition but MrSeb (the Dwarf Cannon "sponsor") won the day with his debate although at time it looked like the Doomwheel, Trebuchet, Empire Cannon and even the humble Goblin Spear Chukka could sneak a win. It really was a close thing.
The results in order :-
1) Dwarf Cannon - MrSeb (with 12% of all the votes)
2) Doomwheel - Telepfenion (11%)
3) Empire Cannon - Lawrence1981 (9%)
3) Helcannon - whitewolf14 (9%)
3) Halfing Hotpot - Coinsmith1 (9%)
3) Trebuchet - Josh Austin (from our Facebook page) (9%)
7) Malakai Makaisson's The Spirit of Grungni - pippin_nl (7%)
7) Steam Tank - Fingolfin (7%)
7) Ogre Ironblaster - Kefka (7%)
7) Salamanders - cargils02 (7%)
11)Goblin Spear Chukka - Telepfenion (5%)
11)Dwarf Organ Gun - Waldo (5%)
13)Thundertusk - Kefka (4%)
Thanks again to everyone who took part and contributed to such an excellent debate.
The next "Christmas Special" Master Tactician debate will be online by Dec 17th. I'll post details here, in the forum and on our Facebook Page. It should be a cracker but be warned it could end up eating your holiday time like a squig on a Christmas Turkey ! - ie quickly :)
Image is © Games Workshop. All rights reserved. Used without permission.